Greenlaw Partners, Walton St. Capital and Stillwater Investment Group have completed a new lease with Molina Healthcare for 73,486 square feet of office space at One World Trade Center, a 27-story, 574,381-square foot office complex in downtown Long Beach, California. The facility will serve as an expansion for the company’s corporate headquarters, which is located across the street.
- Congratulations to our 2017 top producers
- Top Life Sciences Destination Trends in 2017
- Fewer bricks, more clicks, & virtual tellers: Five Changes on the Horizon for Branch Banks
- Los Angeles coworking locations concentrated in high-rent submarkets
- Thinning Los Angeles office construction pipeline keeps market tight