Corporate Responsibility Magazine (CR Magazine) has named JLL to its list of 100 Best Corporate Citizens for 2016. This is the fourth time JLL has been included in the magazine’s ranking of top corporate responsibility performance of major companies in the United States. CR Magazine recognized JLL for its commitment to employees and the communities in which they work and live.
“We are committed to being a good corporate citizen, which is a fundamental value for JLL,” said Colin Dyer, President and CEO of JLL. “This award reaffirms that commitment for our employees, our clients and the communities in which we live and work,” Dyer added.
JLL’s highest scores were in philanthropy, climate change and human rights, three major focus areas of the firm’s corporate sustainability (CSR) platform.
“Companies that make our list strive to be transparent while disclosing how their business impacts employees, communities and the environment,” said Belinda Sharr, editor of CR Magazine. “These companies engage in a wide range of responsible business practices, and do so while succeeding financially as well. They exemplify good corporate citizenship. Congratulations to all the winners.”
Clients and third-party organizations continue to recognize JLL for its ethics, corporate citizenship and commitment to being an employer of choice. JLL has collected the following U.S. and global awards in the last year:
- A “World’s Most Ethical Company” by Ethisphere (ninth consecutive year)
- Forbes – America’s Best Employers list
- Edmer Institute’s Ethics Award – JLL Turkey (third consecutive year)
- dfv Mediengruppe Compliance Award – JLL Germany
- India Institute of Directors’ Excellence in Global Corporate Governance
- The Legal 500 – Best Law Department in the U.S. real estate industry
- Corporate Counsel – Finalist for Best Legal Department of the Year
- Asian Legal Business – Finalist for SE Asia Real Estate In-House Team of the Year
For more information, see JLL’s ongoing list of awards and recognition.
The 100 Best Corporate Citizens List documents 303 data points of disclosure and performance measures—collected from publicly available information in several key categories. The list ranks the Russell 1000 Index. Visitwww.thecro.com to access the full 100 Best Corporate Citizens List.
For more news, research and information from JLL, please visit: www.jll.com.