JLL continues to rapidly expand its Project and Development Services (PDS) Group in Southern California with the hiring of seven project managers including Nicole O’Hagen, Todd Lindquist, Ed Solis, Nick Chiu, Sayre Brennan, Sean Meehan and Chris Chebegia. To date, the firm has brought on board 32 PDS professionals to the Southwest team in 2014.
“We continue to see our clients look for innovative ways to respond to the demands of the new economy,” says Carlos Serra, JLL Managing Director for the Southwest Project and Development Services (PDS) Group. “We are confident that these new additions will help us satisfy the needs of current and future clients.”
- Nicole O’Hagen: Nicole joins PDS as a senior project manager in the Los Angeles region, reporting to Phil Friedl. She specializes in a variety of fast tracked real estate, construction and project management services for clients. Currently, she manages projects on JLL’s City National Bank account where she acts as the owner’s representative and consultant for the client’s comprehensive project, architectural/space planning needs, cost estimating of project alternates, mail operations, information technology and security network upgrades at client’s data operations center and projects for the University of Southern California Real Estate and Asset Management Group.
- Todd Lindquist: Todd joins PDS as a senior project manager, assigned as lead for the JLL Children’s Hospital Los Angeles site office, and reporting directly to Jeff Fyffe in the Los Angeles region. Todd has 25 years of medical sector project management experience as Owner’s representative for clients including Kaiser Permanente, City of Hope, UCSD Medical Center, LAC+USC Medical Center, and others.
- Ed Solis: Ed joins PDS as an associate project manager, specializing in healthcare related projects and reports directly to Tim Fyffe. Ed has over 15 years in design construction experience, most recently representing the Owner on a major cancer center for City of Hope.
- Nick Chiu: Nick joins PDS as an associate project manager in the San Francisco region, reporting to Jeff Fyffe. Nick brings his experience in design analysis, bid management, creating and managing capital cost budgets, construction estimating, financial forecasting, constructability and plan review, contract administration, change order analysis and negotiation, scheduling analysis, development of move schedules and planning, procurement logistics, and furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) coordination. His project industries vary from healthcare facilities, commercial office spaces, transportation, and underground infrastructure ranging from $2 million – $200 million in construction value.
- Sayre Brennan: Sayre joins the Los Angeles region as a project manager, specializing in capital improvement, adaptive reuse and commercial tenant improvement projects for various properties. His project experiences include a wide variety of professional support in managing, implementing, and monitoring projects and programs, including complex transportation related planning studies. Sayre will report to Ivan Kesian and provide his experience acting as a liaison of private, public, and community organizations and regulatory agencies, conducting studies and developing recommendations for action, policies, and procedures.
- Sean Meehan: Sean brings 16 years of leadership skills in entitlement, site planning, tenant improvements, multi-site, retail, hospitality and commercial office project management to the Orange County PDS team, reporting directly to Brian Prock. Prior to joining JLL, Sean founded ADMG, an innovative commercial design-build firm in Orange County. ADMG delivered over 150 completed projects in the five year duration of the firm.
- Chris Chebegia: Chris joins the Las Vegas PDS team, reporting to Mike Shohet. Chris has a background in Design Build Construction and Tenant Coordination and brings 15 years of his unique skill set in understanding the Designers, Contractors, and Owners perspective, providing insight in design review, construction planning, execution, and delivery to our Las Vegas PDS group. He is also part of the Real Estate Services team for the United Healthcare Group projects in Las Vegas.
To learn more about our services, click here: Project and Development Services