Over the past few years, we went from being a net importer of oil, natural gas and biofuel, to a net exporter. Check out the infographic below to see how this has impacted energy companies, the economy, the job market, other industries and more.
Banking, Development, Energy and Sustainability, Industrial and Logistics, Law, National, Port, Airport & Global Infrastructure (PAGI), Project and Development Services (PDS), Research, Technology
- Top Life Sciences Destination Trends in 2017
- Fewer bricks, more clicks, & virtual tellers: Five Changes on the Horizon for Branch Banks
- Los Angeles coworking locations concentrated in high-rent submarkets
- Thinning Los Angeles office construction pipeline keeps market tight
- Downtown Los Angeles retail: food and beverage and the Financial District lead